Rules and Etiquette
1. All players must sign in at the clubhouse
2. Guests must play with a member at all times. Make your guests aware of club rules.
3. Persons fifteen (15) and under must be under adult supervision on club property.
4. Each player must have their own set of clubs. Donít play from the same bag.
5. Proper attire must be worn at all times including no metal spikes allowed.
6. Members must display current year identification.
7. Carts are to be driven by adults only. Only two (2) players and bags per cart.
8. Carts must be kept thirty (30) feet away from tees and greens.
9. Follow cart paths as directed, especially when approaching and departing the #2 tee and #3 green.
10. Use ninety (90) degree rule with motorized carts when posted.
11. Use driving range and putting green for practice.
12. Do not take practice swings on the par 3 tee boxes.